Here is what you can expect as we begin to gather again in person.
Our first Sunday together will be June 21st. We will be meeting at 9:00 am for worship in the Summer.
Please help us care for one another by following these guidelines.
- Please maintain a safe 6’ distance at all time, when possible.
- We ask that the upper sanctuary be reserved for those at higher risk.
- We will be utilizing every other row in the main sanctuary for seating. Every other row is just over 6’ apart.
- The rows not being used are marked at the end of each with a sign.
- Disposable masks are available at the Welcome Center if you should desire one.
- Each restroom by the sanctuary has been thoroughly cleaned before the service.
- The water fountain has been shut off for safety.
- Currently there is no childcare provided.
- A box/basket is provided for offerings in each space.
- The Lord’s Supper will be picked up rather than passed out.